Summer is the ultimate time to experience everything TSR has to offer. The whole family can enjoy summer at TSR. You can have a hit of tennis then cool off with a swim in the pool, while your children are enjoying a range of summer camps and learn to swim programs.
Our outdoor facilities include the pool, sun lounges, and tables with umbrellas & seating. There’s a children’s playground, clubhouse, and 10 outdoor courts. We have a shaded deck area, with seating and tables, as well as a view of the courts. In 2016, we created the Play Zone area, which includes a 30,000 sq. ft. field for soccer, baseball, basketball, volleyball, kickball, and more!
Summer Outdoor Membership
- Summer Membership runs from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend
- Day passes and pro-rated memberships are available for the pool
- $8 per child (age 12 & under)
- $15 per adult
- $25 per family
- Family memberships/day passes include the parents & kids only
- There are options to include others on summer membership–see Alara for more info
- Summer Membership gives access to entire outdoor facility (courts, in-ground pool with sitting areas/shade, playground, kid’s Play Zone, and deck areas)
- Summer members receive discounted rates on clinics and kids who are summer members get discounted rates on camp sessions (see camp section for more details)
|May 27 – June 16||12 pm – 6 pm|
|June 17 – September 4||10 am – 8 pm|
The pool is open weekends only until June 17th (May 27-29, June 3-4, June 10-11)
Our pool is 30 ft x 60 ft with a shallow end (3 ft) and a deep end (8 ft)