If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about people and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
If you have an interest in working at TSR, please send us a resume and cover letter indicating what area you would like to be considered for.
Current Positions Available
We currently have one position vacant.
Front Desk Associate/Afternoon-Evenings-Weekends – Immediate start
We are looking to hire a Front Desk Associate for our afternoon, evenings and weekend shifts.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide the highest level of customer service to members, prospective members, and guests;
- Professionally greet members and guests;
- Scan membership ID’s;
- Answer phones;
- Update members’ accounts;
- Maintain an orderly lobby area
- Reliable, professional, computer literate, energetic, and friendly;
- Interested in health, fitness, and/or sports.
Hourly wage plus tennis benefits.
This position would be ideal for tennis player looking to save some money on tennis programming!
How to Apply
- Download the Position Description
- Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
What we will do
- Acknowledge your application
- Maintain confidentiality
- Review applications based on merit
Over summer we have a range of positions that we look to fill. These can include but are not limited to:
- Summer Camp Counselors
- Coach In Training
Coach In Training (CIT)
We also offer the Coach In Training (CIT) Program. This is designed to provide young adults with an opportunity to develop leadership skills and gain hands-on experience in a professional environment. Our program has an organized pathway that enables young adults to progress through three distinct levels, which will enable them to take on more responsibilities and, at the highest level, have the opportunity to work special events for compensation.
For more information on the CIT Program or to apply, click the button below.
For questions on summer positions & CIT, contact firstname.lastname@example.org