Drop-ins are weekly tennis play sessions with no long-term commitments. You can “drop in” to one, whenever your schedule allows. Sessions are based on level, so you are sure to have a fantastic experience with players of similar skill. Drop-ins are high-energy, fast-paced, fun, and set to upbeat music to keep you motivated.
Drop-ins will complement your Instructional Clinics by giving you the opportunity to practice what you’ve learned and help to improve your play. Drop-ins are very popular at TSR, so be sure to register in advance, at least the day before the session. Just call the front desk, go online or use the TSR app to get on the roster!
A Drop-in is $30 for members and $45 for non-members. Members can purchase a pack of 10 Drop-ins for the discounted rate of $250. Drop-in packs expire 16 weeks from date of purchase.
*Please note, this schedule may be changed and updated at any time during the season.
2021-22 Drop-In Schedule Effective April 1, 2022
105: This is a fast-paced, doubles-based game with a goal of reaching 105 points. A special point system is in place rewarding aggressive net play and winners. This drop-in will offer a good workout and guaranteed fun that will improve your ability to play with an aggressive mindset. Pro/Player Ratio: 1:8
Orange Open: An introduction to our popular Aussie Open Drop-in. Perfect for beginner players, Try Tennis graduates and all players looking raise their game skills. This Drop-in uses the orange ball and gives you a good workout to upbeat music while playing drills and games that keep you moving. Orange balls have 50% less compression than the yellow ball which allows for more control and longer rallying between players. Pro/Player Ratio: 1:8
Aussie Open: Ready to get your heart pumping? This is the ultimate workout with fast-paced playing drills and games. It’s 90-minutes of high-intensity drilling to upbeat music, a great movement and point play exercise workout. Pro/Player Ratio: 1:8
Live Ball: This is a great mix of our tennis professionals’ favorite live ball games. Fast-paced 2 on 2 doubles drills and games that help your movement and positive mindset when you go out to play. Pro/Player Ratio: 1:6
Live Ball Green: Are you ready for something exciting, fast-paced, lively and green? Ninety minutes of point play, drills and games played with the green ball! Green balls travel at a 25% slower speed compared to a standard tennis ball, making Live Ball Green the perfect opportunity to practice skills, touch, finesse and power. Pro/Player Ratio: 1:6
Singles Slam: Finally, a singles-based Drop-in for our lovers of singles strategy and play. This unique, one-hour Drop-in offers a smaller ratio of 1:4. With a max of four players on court, the pro will run fast paced singles drills and competitive point play. You’ll be sure to break a sweat while going head to head with your opponents! Pro/Player Ratio: 1:4
Specialty Shots: You know how to hit forehands and backhands, but what about Specialty Shots such as the drop shot, lob, or cross-court roller? These shots require a lot of practice to develop touch, feel, and to hit successfully. These are great shots to have in your repertoire because they are fun to hit and even more fun to watch your opponent chase down! This Drop-in is designed to provide situations and point play allowing you to practice executing and returning these shots. Each week will focus on a different Specialty Shot. Fast paced play set to upbeat music will bring this Drop-in to the next level! Pro/Player Ratio: 1:6
T15: is a fast paced, high intensity Drop-in. With a new challenge presented every 15 minutes, players will be kept on their toes! T15 is a great option to practice offense/defense, movement, strategy, and aggressive shots. Every month, the player with the most “T15 points” will win a free T15 Drop-in. Pro/Player Ratio: 1:6
- A Drop-in is $30 for members and $45 for non-members. Members can purchase a pack of 10 Drop-ins for the discounted rate of $250. Drop-in packs expire 16 weeks from date of purchase.
- Players MUST register in advance (members can register up to 7 days in advance).
- Ratios are strictly enforced, to ensure the best quality experience for all players. If a Drop-in is full, you will be placed on the wait list.
- All Drop-ins require a 3-person minimum. If the minimum has not been met by 7 pm the night before, the Drop-in will be canceled.
- If you can’t make it, we ask that you notify us 24 hours in advance, to avoid being charged the full amount.
- Non-members can be bumped up to 24 hours before the start of a Drop-in if a member wishes to register.
- All Drop-ins are based on player level. The player level must be established before joining a Drop-in. Player level is based on current “C” generated USTA rating or the rating designated by a TSR Tennis Professional during a hitting session. For full information regarding level policy, please click here.
- Please click here for full policies.