By becoming a member of TSR, you will be joining a club with the best Pickleball facilities from Westchester to Albany. Taconic Sport & Racquet is home to a vibrant Pickleball community. Come check us out!
Individual membership is a one-time fee of $199 per year.
Couples membership is a one-time fee of $350 per year.
Family membership* is a one-time fee of $500 per year.
Membership is annual for a 12 month period.
*Family memberships cover immediate family only; 2 adults and three children maximum (under age 21, must live in the same household).
*Pickleball memberships are non-refundable. In the case of injury, with physician documentation, the Pickleball membership can be extended for the length of time the injury affects ability to play.
*Pickleball Memberships will AUTO RENEW at the end of the 12 month period. This means that, at the end of the 12 month membership period, the membership fee will automatically be charged to the card on file, and the membership will be in place for another 12 months. Prior to the auto renewal, members will receive an email notification. This email will alert the member that the membership is renewing. If a member chooses to NOT renew, members will have the ability to request that the membership does not get renewed by replying to the email.
- Discounted pricing on all pickleball pick-up games, court time, and lessons.
- Discounted pricing on Special Pickleball Clinics and tournaments.
- Free outdoor pickleball court time in summer.
- Free outdoor pickleball pick-up games all summer.
- Members Play Free Day on New Year’s Day.
- Online ability to reserve pickleball courts and register for pick-up games.
- 7-day advanced bookings on pickleball pick-up games and pickleball court time.
- Exclusive “member only” event invitations and special promotions.
See the policy page of this website for full list of policies.
Call or email email@example.com for more information about Pickleball membership.
*Please note: Pickleball members do not have access to the TSR pool or the TSR Fitness Center.